Monday 22 October 2012

Emily VanCamp wields water guns and flashes her bra in GQ


Hardly bubble-gum stuff! Emily VanCamp talks about being a tomboy as she wields water guns and flashes her bra in GQ


She pulls off the salty-sweet character of Emily Thorne in the hit show Revenge rather well.
And in a photo shoot for the November issue of GQ magazine, Emily VanCamp shows off the different sides of her real-life personality with new raunchy images.
The 26-year-old actress parades her enviable body in a pair of white shorts with black stitching around the waist and teams it with a red cardigan.
Dirty pop: Revenge star Emily VanCamp appears skimpily dressed in a new photo shoot
Dirty pop: Revenge star Emily VanCamp appears skimpily dressed in a new photo shoot
As she tugs on the unbuttoned garment to reveal her lacy bra, VanCamp holds orange and pink plastic water guns in her hands to poke fun at her tough girl screen character.
The blonde boasts tousled tresses and talks about how excited she is to have her current acting job, which sees her channel being sweet but hard-hitting.
She said: ‘I always feel like I'm playing a character when I'm in a beautiful dress, with my hair coiffed. I like getting down and dirty. It's really fun. 
Tomboy's sexy side: The Revenge actress wields waters guns and shows off her underwear
Tomboy's sexy side: The Revenge actress wields waters guns and shows off her underwear 
Get it: She appears in the November issue of GQ magazine
Get it: She appears in the November issue of GQ magazine
‘There's nothing better than setting an a**hole's house on fire. It's those moments when I think "I love my job!"’
Although she had an upbringing which encouraged her to be ladylike, she admits she is happier to doing more masculine things with her time.
‘I did ballet, which taught me how to be poised and graceful, but still, to this day I'd rather be fishing than going to some glamorous party. It's so therapeutic.’
It’s sure to be good news for her younger boyfriend, who happens to be her co-star Josh Bowman.
The pair can often be seen in steamy public clinches and while she refuses to discuss their relationship, she isn’t afraid to display her love for the 24-year-old. 
She said about being affectionate with him during outings: ‘I don't really ever talk about that part of my life, but I'm also not going to stop living my life. I want to live happily. And if I love a person, I'm not going to be ashamed and hide it.’
PDA: VanCamp and boyfriend Josh Bowman share a kiss
PDA: VanCamp and boyfriend Josh Bowman share a kiss 




Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2221463/Emily-VanCamp-talks-tomboy-wields-water-guns-flaunts-bra-GQ-magazine.html#ixzz2A4TJdSv4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook