Friday 2 November 2012

Cover girl Selena Gomez oozes glamour and sex appeal


Justin won't know where to look! Cover girl Selena Gomez oozes glamour in a chest enhancing frock 


She's known for being the cute face of Disney, who's not yet old enough to drink alcohol in America.
But Selena Gomez proved she's not a child anymore in a grown up and glamorous cover shoot for US Glamour.
The star of Wizards of Waverly Place oozed sex appeal in a range of low-cut dresses for her spread in the famous magazine, which is sure to not just set her boyfriend Justin Bieber's heart-a flutter.
Smouldering: Selena Gomez looked grown up in low-cut black frock for the December issue of US Glamour
Smouldering: Selena Gomez looked grown up in low-cut black frock for the December issue of US Glamour
The 20-year-old appears on the front cover of the December issue in stunning gold Zac Posen dress.
    The strapless sweetheart neckline enhances the singer's assets, creating ample cleavage.
    Surrounded by red balloons that match her red lipstick, Selena has a surprised look on her face.
    Pretty: Selena showed off her great figure in a range of dresses like this strapless black and white one
    Pretty: Selena showed off her great figure in a range of dresses like this strapless black and white one
    Her shinny brown locks have been styled into sleek old-school Hollywood waves.
    Inside the magazine she is featured wearing a number of other sophisticated frocks which exude Hollywood glamour.
    In one snap she is wearing a floor-length strapless red gown and clutching a white fur shawl. 
    Lady in red: Selena looked more grown up than usual in this seductive looking pose
    Lady in red: Selena looked more grown up than usual in this seductive looking pose
    She is seductively biting down on a red lolly pop which matches her lipstick.
    In another she wears a low-cut black dress with sheer paneling as she gazes at the camera while pulling at it's straps. 
    While these pictures are sure to please her boyfriend Justin, she admits that it can be hard to find time to see him, as well as her best pal Taylor Swift.
    Golden: Selena oozed Hollywood glamour on the front cover of the holiday issue of the magazine
    Golden: Selena oozed Hollywood glamour on the front cover of the holiday issue of the magazine
    She said: 'Basically! I actually did talk to Taylor last week, and we were like, “I don’t even remember the last time I saw you,” which is really unfortunate.
    Boyfriend: Selena famously dates pop star Justin Bieber
    Boyfriend: Selena famously dates pop star Justin Bieber
    'But if it gets too dire, I fly to Taylor or I fly home or I fly to Justin.'
    She also opened up about how she deals with any negativity she has to face: 'If I had let all of the negative stuff affect me, I don’t think I would be satisfied with the person I am now. 
    'That’s what I tell my fans: If you’re miserable with everything going on in school, that is so not going to matter the moment you leave. 
    'My mom always told me, “Just turn the other cheek and keep moving forward.” That’s something I’ve always done, and now I look back and I have no regrets.'
    The star, who always appears down-to-earth despite her crazy lifestyle, admits she's grateful for how she was raised.
    She reveals: 'I definitely didn’t appreciate it when I was little. 
    'I was frustrated that my parents weren’t together, and never saw the light at the end of the tunnel where my mom was working hard to provide a better life for me.
    'I’m terrified of what I would have become if I’d stayed there. I’m sure I’d have two children by now. But I love the people, and I’m glad I grew up there. It’s because of [my mom] that I can do things on my own. 
    'I like being professional. I like showing up on time. I like being good to people, and I know that I’m reflecting her at the end of the day.'

    Read the full interview in US Glamour magazine’s December 2012 issue, out November 6.


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2226470/Selena-Gomez-oozes-glamour-chest-enhancing-frock.html#ixzz2B0TRky6x
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook