Sunday 11 November 2012

Helen Flanagan vows to eat anything on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here


'I'd eat a kangaroo's bum': Helen Flanagan vows to eat anything on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here


Helen Flanagan has vowed to do everything she can to be a hit on I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here.
The former Coronation Street actress went as far as to say that she would eat a 'kangaroo's anus' just to avoid looking like a coward.
Helen, 22, is desperate for the country to see the real her after building up a reputation as a vacuous football WAG.
Hungry hippo: Helen Flanagan has revealed she would eat a kangaroo's anus on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here
Hungry hippo: Helen Flanagan has revealed she would eat a kangaroo's anus on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here
Speaking to the Daily Mirror, she said: 'I am a determined girl so I’ll give any bushtucker trial a go but I am ­terrified of heights.
'Would I eat a kangaroos anus? I’ll give it a go.'
While she thinks eating the rear end of a wild animal would be rather uncomfortable, she would find it easier than jumping out of a plane.
After having been in Coronation Street for 12 years, she worries that people believe she is like her TV character Rosie Webster.
Blonde beauty: Helen has said the main thing she fears is spiders and dizzy heights
Blonde beauty: Helen has said the main thing she fears is spiders and dizzy heights
Hoping to show the nation the 'real' Helen, she told the newspaper: 'If I knew the whole nation was watching, I wouldn’t want to look like a coward.'
Helen has admitted she's keen to give her cleavage some screen time as she competes on the reality show against other celebrities including Ashley Roberts, Nadine Dorries and David Haye.
Speaking about the outfits she's planning to wear in the outback, she said: 'I went shopping in London before I flew out to buy some bikinis for the jungle.'
'You can take three sets in and so I am going to do that.'
Beach babe: The former Coronation Street star is going to make sure she shows off her curves when in the jungle
Beach babe: The former Coronation Street star is going to make sure she shows off her curves when in the jungle
And the actress insists she's not worried about the camping experience, which will be a little more low-key than what she's used to.
'I don't mind that it is going back to basics because I will make sure I am tanned, manicured and I have got my lashes on!'
The WAG did confess that she's worried about getting confronted with her her biggest fears: heights and spiders.
Long distance relationship: Helen's boyfriend footballer Scott Sinclair will be staying in England during the show
Long distance relationship: Helen's boyfriend footballer Scott Sinclair will be staying in England during the show
'I am fearful of heights. I have never jumped out of a plane and I don't even like rooms high up in a hotel,' she said.
'I will scream if I see a spider at home but we will all be in the camp together and we will all deal with it.'
While being on the show, the star will have to miss her footballer boyfriend Scott Sinclair, which is what she's worried about the most.
'We have just moved into a new house and I am going to miss him so much. Again, I am just trying to not think about everything too much.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2230870/Helen-Flanagan-vows-eat-Im-A-Celebrity--Get-Me-Out-Of-Here.html#ixzz2BrqxLzDl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook