Thursday 22 November 2012

Michelle Keegan shows off pregnancy bump... but it's just part of her latest storyline on Coronation Street


Baby on board! Michelle Keegan shows off pregnancy bump... but it's just part of her latest storyline on Coronation Street

    She's been seen showing off her trim and toned stomach in a white bikini on holiday recently - so fans might be a little surprised to see Michelle Keegan's latest Twitter picture. 
The 25-year-old actress, who split from fiancĂ© Max George earlier this year, is seen showing off a burgeoning baby bump in the snap. 
But the Coronation Street star isn't actually pregnant, she has been showing off her latest costume for character Tina McIntyre on the Manchester-based soap.
Bump on board: Michelle Keegan tweeted a snap showing off a growing tummy... but it was part of her costume as Tina McIntyre on Coronation Street
Bump on board: Michelle Keegan tweeted a snap showing off a growing tummy... but it was part of her costume as Tina McIntyre on Coronation Street
As well as uploading the picture to the social networking site Michelle posted: 'Have i eaten all the pies?? Nope it's the first day with Tina's baby bump!!'
It appears that Michelle's latest pregnant storyline has left her feeling rather broody. 
She told the Mirror: 'I’m broody anyway so when I heard about this storyline, I was so excited. I thought, ‘I hope I get to keep the baby.'
Michelle went on to say that she believes she will get ‘really attached’ to the prosthetic tummy.
'I’ve been eyeing it up for years. When Samia Smith was pregnant on screen as Maria I’d try her bump on and take pictures of myself.'
No bump in sight: The actress recently showed off her stunning figure on holiday in St Vincent
No bump in sight: The actress recently showed off her stunning figure on holiday in St Vincent
Tough storyline: Michelle's character Tina is being a surrogate and it will cause tension between her and her boyfriend (Pictured with Natalie Gumede who plays Kirsty)
Tough storyline: Michelle's character Tina is being a surrogate and it will cause tension between her and her boyfriend (Pictured with Natalie Gumede who plays Kirsty)
'I’m sure when I’m wearing it for 12 hours a day it will seem ­really strange when I have to take it off to go home.'
Miss Keegan's character is currently causing controversy on the street after becoming a surrogate.
The Rovers Return barmaid has agreed to carry a child for Izzy Armstrong and Gary Windass much to the distress of her boyfriend Tommy Duckworth, played by Chris Fountain. 
Over the weekend Michelle and Chris attended the Christmas light switch-on in Reading.
Having a laugh: Michelle and Chris were seen at the Reading Christmas lights switch on last weekend
Having a laugh: Michelle and Chris were seen at the Reading Christmas lights switch on last weekend
The pair obviously have a close bond on and off screen and were seen laughing and joking together as they stood on the stage. 
Michelle split from The Wanted singer Max
Speaking of her recent heartbreak, she said: 'Obviously it was a very sad time for us, as we were together for 19 months. But I got to think of it as, "I'm not the only girl who has ever had a break-up".
'The worst part for me was having the whole thing played out so publicly. In the end, I had to simply ignore the gossip and throw myself in my work.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2236740/Michelle-Keegan-shows-pregnancy-bump--just-latest-storyline-Coronation-Street.html#ixzz2CwnqbsWR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook