Sunday 30 December 2012

Jennifer Lawrence reveals her very un-Hollywood habits


'Nothing makes me feel better than junk food and reality TV': Jennifer Lawrence reveals her very un-Hollywood habits


You won't catch Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence falling out of a club or fad dieting like most of her contemporaries. 
The 22-year-old actress is much more likely to be slouched on her sofa watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians and stuffing herself with pizza - so she says.
Speaking to Marie Claire South Africa, the Kentucky-born beauty revealed that not only does she never diet, her favourite fare is junk food.
Scroll down for video...
Smoking: Jennifer Lawrence smoulders in a metallic cutaway dress on the cover of South African Marie Claire
Smoking: Jennifer Lawrence smoulders in a metallic cutaway dress on the cover of South African Marie Claire
She also calls herself an 'old lady' because she rarely stays out after 11pm and is addicted to train wreck television.
Lawrence said that she just likes to have friends over to her Los Angeles apartment and explained: 'It's like a reality TV show cave. 
'I just learned how to work TiVO. That changed my life.'
And what does she serve up while entertaining? 
'Junk food of course!' she said. 
Defiant: The Hunger Games star says that her favourite fare is junk food and she refuses to diet for a role
Defiant: The Hunger Games star says that her favourite fare is junk food and she refuses to diet for a role
Defiant: The Hunger Games star says that her favourite fare is junk food and she refuses to diet for a role
Lawrence jokingly went on to say how unsettled she feels if she misses a single episode of one of her shows. 
She said: 'After it's 11, I'm like, "Don't these kids ever get tired?" When I'm out, I think about my couch.  Like, "It would be awesome to be on it right now. I bet there's an episode of Dance Moms on. Am I missing a new episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians?" I'm just stressed by the idea of missing them.'
Lawrence added: 'Reality TV is my silver lining. 
'At the end of the day there's probably nothing that makes me feel better than junk food and reality TV.'
Oscar time: The 22-year-old is hotly tipped for an Academy Award nod for her role in Silver Linings Playbook
Oscar time: The 22-year-old is hotly tipped for an Academy Award nod for her role in Silver Linings Playbook
The star, who has always been vocal about her attitude towards actresses starving themselves and has previously said that she wants young girls to see her as a 'healthy looking' role model, smoulders on the cover of the magazine in a sexy metallic, almost armour-esque cutaway dress. 
Lawrence's make-up is dark and striking and her tawny hair is worn down, with a choppy fringe. 
She is so refreshingly determined to eschew the La La Land norm, she also insisted: 'I’d rather look chubby on screen and like a person in real life.'
And when asked if she has any New Year's resolutions, Lawrence - hotly tipped for an Oscar nod for her role in Silver Linings Playbook - said: 'My New Year’s Resolution is to stand up for myself. 
'It’s hard for me. Nobody wants to be disliked. You always want to be polite and be nice. 
'I end up allowing myself to get walked over and resenting it.'



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2255006/Jennifer-Lawrence-reveals-Hollywood-habits.html#ixzz2Ga4uTRPt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook