Friday 22 March 2013

Bond babe Gemma's sexy lap dance in stockings and suspenders


Bond babe Gemma's sexy lap dance in stockings and suspenders

Gemma Arterton strips to her underwear for lap dance scene
Dirty dancing ... Gemma Arterton strips to her underwear for lap dance scene
Scope Features
9

GEMMA Arterton sizzles in stockings and suspenders as she performs a sexy lap dance on camera.

The 27-year-old Bond girl stripped down to the basque and pantyhose for a risque scene in new film Byzantium, which sees her play a VAMPIRE.
Wearing her hair up and sporting blood red lips, Gemma seduces onlookers by wiggling her hips seductively in the dirty dance.
Gemma, who starred alongside Daniel Craig in Quantum of Solace in 2008, plays a vampire called Clara in the horror film.
She has to protect herself and daughter Eleanor (played by Saoirse Ronan) from those seeking to kill them by plunging a stake into their hearts.
Gemma Arterton alongside Daniel Craig in Quantum of Solice
Bond girl ... with Daniel Craig in Quantum of Solace


The brunette beauty recently revealed she punched a homeless man in the face after he squeezed her bum.
She said: “I was in one of those ATM cash machine rooms and there was a tramp in there. He kept looking at me and then he grabbed my bum really hard.
“I turned round and properly punched him in the face. I then realised I’d punched a tramp in the face so I ran. Thank God he didn’t punch me back.
“I actually felt quite bad about it.”
Byzantium is released in the UK on May 31 2013.
For more info click here.