Friday 19 September 2014

Jada Pinkett Smith reveals she has dates with Will in their backyard... while sizzling in backless dresses

'We set up an Arabian tent with wine and candlelight': Jada Pinkett Smith reveals she has dates with Will in their backyard... while sizzling in backless dresses

Finding time for romance with two successful careers and two teenage children isn’t easy.
But Will and Jada Pinkett Smith have come up with a novel solution – having date nights at home.
‘A lot of times, we'll do it at the house because when we go out it can be a little hectic,’ the actress revealed to the new issue of Health magazine.
Scroll down for video
Keeping the romance alive: Jada Pinkett Smith revealed to Health magazine that she has dates with Will in the backyard, and also posed for a sexy photo shoot
Keeping the romance alive: Jada Pinkett Smith revealed to Health magazine that she has dates with Will in the backyard, and also posed for a sexy photo shoot
‘We have different places around our yard where we like to set up a little Arabian tent, pillows, wine and cheese, candlelight. Will likes really thought-out productions.’
As well as opening up about amorous evenings with her husband of 16 years, Jada posed for a stunning photo shoot for the magazine.
The 43-year-old looked incredible in a series of sexy backless dresses, including a particularly slinky taupe coloured creation which scooped all the way down to her derriere.
Jada also posed in a very short pink number and sizzled on the cover of the magazine in a lime green bandage skirt and a matching sequined top.
Finding time for each other: The couple stay at home for date nights so they can squeeze romance into their busy schedules
Finding time for each other: The couple stay at home for date nights so they can squeeze romance into their busy schedules
The star is of course mother to 16-year-old son Jaden and daughter Willow, 13, as well as being stepmother to Will’s 21-year-old son Trey.
Jada said that her parenting style is to ‘have trust’ in her children. She explained: ‘People have always gotten on us about not punishing the kids, and let me just talk to you about that for a minute. We raised three kids before Willow and Jaden, and especially on my goddaughter, I put so many boundaries on her—“No, you can’t do that, you can’t do this.”
‘And everything I tried to control, every freakin’ thing I was trying to avoid, happened. I learned a lot from that experience and realized that while Willow and Jaden are still with me and have a safety net, I want to give them the opportunity to make mistakes and learn how to put boundaries on themselves. So by the time they’re out of the house, they fly.’
Staying youthful: Jada, who turned 43 on Thursday, credits daily exercise with keeping her young
Staying youthful: Jada, who turned 43 on Thursday, credits daily exercise with keeping her young
How can that be?: Jada said she doesn't think of herself as 'a beauty', but takes care of her appearance
How can that be?: Jada said she doesn't think of herself as 'a beauty', but takes care of her appearance
And she told the magazine about the touching story behind a bikini snapshot that she posted to Facebook in June.
While she is clearly stunning, the actress, who turned 43 on Thursday, doesn’t always feel confident in her looks.
‘Willow took that photo. She said, “Mommy, you look so beautiful in this picture,”’ Jada recalled. ‘I couldn't really see it, but I was so charmed that that's how she sees her mother.
‘I'm getting teary thinking about it now. Because when your kids get to be teenagers, they can get a little rough on you, you know what I mean?’
Stunning star: Jada graces the cover of the October issue, clad in a sparkly top and lime green bandage skirt
Stunning star: Jada graces the cover of the October issue, clad in a sparkly top and lime green bandage skirt
Jada isn’t afraid of getting older, and said that ageing ‘is what it is’. She added: ‘I’ve never looked at myself as, like, a beauty. I’m not sore on the eye, but I know there’s always going to be somebody more beautiful—always.
‘My grandmother used to say to me, “It’s not about what you look like on the outside. It’s what you look like on the inside.” So she helped me learn at an early age to be well-rounded, to be spiritual, to be compassionate.’
But the star stays youthful by keeping fit, and divulged that she adjusts her exercise depending on how many carbs she has been eating.
‘If I have a heavy carb week, I’ve got a heavy cardio week. I tell people all the time, “You can eat whatever you want, as long as you’re willing to put the work in,” and that’s a thing I had to learn,’ she said.
Emotional: The Nutty Professor star teared up while talking about how Willow told her she looked beautiful in this photo
Emotional: The Nutty Professor star teared up while talking about how Willow told her she looked beautiful in this photo
‘So I make sure I do something physical every single day. But that doesn’t mean you have to go to the gym and freakin’ kill yourself! I do 20 minutes of cardio a day... Literally, I’m never in the gym longer than 45 minutes.
‘Just be consistent— that’s it! It doesn’t necessarily have to be intense, and you will see a difference. Just go out of your house and do a brisk walk! Every night, my mother and I take the dog and just walk, and that’s a ritual for us.’
Jada is promoting her hotly anticipated new TV show Gotham, a Batman prequel in which she plays a new villain – gang boss Fish Mooney.
‘I had a lot of fun with her. Because she was a blank canvas, I dived right in and did some of the most bizarre things,’ she said. ‘One morning I came to the producers, and I had a guy on a chain walking on his hands and knees with the word liar across his face in red lipstick.
‘I said, “This is what Fish Mooney does when she’s betrayed by one of her henchmen.” I was hardcore! Some things worked and some things didn’t.’
Family matters: Jada's parenting style is to be trusting of her children. She is seen with (L-R) son Jaden, daughter Willow, husband Will and stepson Trey at the After Earth premiere in May 2013
Family matters: Jada's parenting style is to be trusting of her children. She is seen with (L-R) son Jaden, daughter Willow, husband Will and stepson Trey at the After Earth premiere in May 2013
As for what didn’t, Jada revealed: ‘I went in for the table read and did this over-the-top Mid-Atlantic accent, like Joan Crawford. And Peter Roth from Warner Bros. called me that afternoon and said, “Jada, I don’t know how to tell you this, I love you to death, but…”’
The Nutty Professor star has also taken part in a CNN documentary about human trafficking, and enlisted the support of Angelina Jolie.
'I’m not saying that Angelina and I are, like, girlfriends and kicking it every day, but when you call another woman who’s in a position to lend support to you and she just jumps right in there – that’s sisterhood,' Jada said.
The October issue of Health hits newsstands on September 19.
Meanwhile, according to Deadline, Jada could be joining the cast of Magic Mike 2.
The site reports that Warner Bros are in talks with the star, to play the owner of the strip club in the movie.
Coming soon: Jada stars in Batman prequel Gotham as a new villain, gang boss Fish Mooney
Coming soon: Jada stars in Batman prequel Gotham as a new villain, gang boss Fish Mooney


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2761290/Jada-Pinkett-Smith-reveals-dates-Will-backyard-sizzling-backless-dresses.html#ixzz3DkVltN37
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook