Tuesday 24 March 2015

Hot Kate Upton displays her enviable cleavage in a plunging white cutaway swimsuit for new campaign

Bringing that Miami heat! Kate Upton displays her enviable cleavage in a plunging white cutaway swimsuit for new campaign

Kate Upton may have moved into the acting world, but she's still sizzling in front of the photographer's lens.
The Sports Illustrated model appears in a gorgeous shoot for Express clothing, shot in her home state of Florida by acclaimed photographer Mario Sorrenti.
Wearing an array of bikinis, swimsuits and summer items, Kate certainly brings the heat of Miami to the campaign. 
Scroll down for video 
Wow! Kate Upton sizzles in in a gorgeous shoot for Express clothing's spring/summer campaign
Wow! Kate Upton sizzles in in a gorgeous shoot for Express clothing's spring/summer campaign

Upton selected her favourite garments from the brand's spring/summer collection for the shoot which feature a lot of fiery pinks, wild florals and destroyed denim.
'After a long winter, I'm excited to slip into the new Express collection,' said Upton.


'I'm a Florida girl at heart and feel most confident wearing sundresses, breezy tops and of course, my go-to classic shorts and camis.'
Kate was celebrating National Puppy Day on Tuesday as she and her boyfriend, baseball player Justin Verlander are both advocates for the Animal Shelters of the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office.
Her pic: Upton selected her favourite garments from the brand's spring/summer collection for the shoot which feature a lot of fiery pinks, wild florals and destroyed denim
Her pic: Upton selected her favourite garments from the brand's spring/summer collection for the shoot which feature a lot of fiery pinks, wild florals and destroyed denim
The best: The Sports Illustrated star was shot in her home state of Florida by acclaimed photographer Mario Sorrenti
The best: The Sports Illustrated star was shot in her home state of Florida by acclaimed photographer Mario Sorrenti
Upton hosted their Grand Slam Adoption Event at the Space Coast Stadium in Viera, FL, a few weeks ago to inspire locals to adopt and not shop for a new dog.
Kate posted a number of pictures from the event to Twitter and Instagram pages, having recently spoke out about the use of social media for making money.
'I feel like social media at this point is kind of bulls**t,' she told The Edit. 'At the beginning it was amazing and a lot of fun. It was like, "Cool, I can talk to my fans!"
'And now I think that we're losing the art of it. When I first joined Twitter it was just me, but [when] you've got contracts, it's so planned.'
Hot stuff: In one shot Kate wears a strapless lace dress in white by a pool
Hot stuff: In one shot Kate wears a strapless lace dress in white by a pool
Chic: Upton wears high-waisted striped shorts with a slouchy blue blouse and red accessories
Chic: Upton wears high-waisted striped shorts with a slouchy blue blouse and red accessories
Her fame has sky-rocketed over the past couple of years thanks to her affiliation with Sports Illustrated and her first major movie role in last year's The Other Woman, but Kate has admitted there has been backlash.
'[The scrutiny was really hard to deal with] because I actually cared what people thought. The only thing I do for other people now is cook. That's the only place in my life where I care what they think... I've heard people say, "You put yourself in that position to be judged". But no, I put myself in that position because I really liked that photographer. I wanted to do that piece of work. Not to be judged.'
'The internet can be horrible, so I just don't look at it anymore… But maybe a bit of hate is good for me. Because if I'm in a spot where everyone loves me, I won't try as hard,' she adds.
Happy National Puppy Day! Kate posted a picture of herself with boyfriend Justin Verlander to mark the special canine celebration
Happy National Puppy Day! Kate posted a picture of herself with boyfriend Justin Verlander to mark the special canine celebration


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3009655/Kate-Upton-displays-enviable-cleavage-sizzling-beach-shoot-clothing-campaign.html#ixzz3VLL8TjyU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook