Sunday 5 March 2017

Interview: Actress Stefanie Martini talks beauty, the gym, and English pears


Interview: Actress Stefanie Martini talks beauty, the gym, and English pears


Ever wanted to rifle through an actress’ make-up bag? Well now you can. Nathalie Eleni talks to Stefanie Martini about her beauty regime…

Stefanie Martini
Stefanie Martini
The star of Julian Fellows’s latest project, Doctor Thorne, tells us about the products that save her skin after a long day on set, her favourite smells and why we all need to keep eating our avocado on toast.
What’s in your make-up bag? Laura Mercier primerChanel Vita Lumière Foundation, SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic, which I use daily to protect my skin, L’Oreal mascara and Sisley Confort Extreme lip balm. I also love By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Blush.
sisley
Sisley
Hero beauty products? La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Foam is incredible. I use it daily to keep my skin healthy and clean. I have also started using Liz Earle’s new Superskin™ Face Serum, which is heavenly. I can use it on its own and it really refreshes and restores my skin, especially after a long day’s filming.
Keeping in shape? I keep fit by doing a mixture of things – I aim for about four classes a week. Yoga, reformer pilates, body pump classes or cardio at the gym – as long as I don’t get bored, it’s all good. 
Jo Hansford
Jo Hansford
Who does your hair? An amazing lady called Michaela Gavin from Jo Hansford Salon has been doing my hair recently for some red carpet events.
What perfume do you wear? My current favourite is Black Orchid by Tom Ford, but I also love English Pear by Jo Malone – it’s good to have a contrast for different occasions.
Black Orchid Tom Ford
Black Orchid Tom Ford
Beauty advice? I’d say that what you put into your body has a huge impact on your skin. So sleep, drinks lots of water and eat avocados.