Wednesday 14 June 2017

Ashley James poses in her lingerie for sizzling Instagram photo as she reveals her new favourite part of her figure is her 'thigh creases'

'I'm embracing my body and the way it changes': Ashley James poses in her lingerie for sizzling Instagram photo as she reveals her new favourite part of her figure is her 'thigh creases'

She's been refreshingly honest about her battle with body confidence.
And Ashley James was back on Instagram on Wednesday to reveal how she's 'embracing' her changing figure.
The blonde beauty posed in a skimpy set of black lingerie as she told her followers that her new favourite part of her body is the creases on her thighs.
Scroll down for video 
Sizzling: Ashley James was back on Instagram on Wednesday to reveal how she's 'embracing' her changing figure, while posing in skimpy lingerie 
Sizzling: Ashley James was back on Instagram on Wednesday to reveal how she's 'embracing' her changing figure, while posing in skimpy lingerie 

The 30-year-old is seen kneeling on her bed in the photo, with her pet cat snuggled up to her.
Showing off her phenomenal figure, Ashley is dressed in a plunging black bra and matching knickers from Bluebella which sit high on her hips to flaunt her legs.
With a full face of makeup and tousled locks, the ex Made In Chelsea star looks absolutely gorgeous.
Looking great: Ashley has been very vocal about her body confidence in recent weeks
Looking great: Ashley has been very vocal about her body confidence in recent weeks
Ashley captioned the sizzling photo with an uplifting message, telling her fans she's feeling confident with her curves.  
'Morrrrning! My new favourite part of my body is the top of my thighs where they crease. I've never noticed it before, so if it's a new development, I'm embracing my body and the way it changes (or pizza, I appreciate you too).'
Ashley has been very vocal about her body confidence in recent weeks, taking to Twitter last week to slam party-goers who supposedly commented on her looks at a London Fashion Week: Men party. 
Hitting out: The ex MIC star took toTwitter last week to slam party-goers who supposedly commented on her looks at a London Fashion Week: Men party
Hitting out: The ex MIC star took toTwitter last week to slam party-goers who supposedly commented on her looks at a London Fashion Week: Men party
Despite looking sensational at the LFWM John Smedley show in an eye-popping leather dress, it appeared that somebody (or bodies) had rubbed her up the wrong way, leading her to scurry away into a corner and tweet vehemently about being insulted.  
'I'm getting so bored of walking around and men and women muttering insults under their breath about my body,' she typed into the microblogging site.
'My body is my body... It doesn't dictate my views, my personality, my heart. I'm embracing my body and learning to be confident after years of being slut shamed.
'And it takes so much guts to put on a figure hugging outfit that suits my body shape because I know I'll be sexualised and gossiped about... I CAN HEAR YOU!' 
'My body is my body': Despite looking sensational at the LFWM John Smedley show in a leather dress, it appeared that somebody (or bodies) had rubbed her up the wrong way
'My body is my body': Despite looking sensational at the LFWM John Smedley show in a leather dress, it appeared that somebody (or bodies) had rubbed her up the wrong way
Honest: Ashley also posted a stunning swimsuit snap this month, while revealing that she wanted to share an untouched image to empower others
Honest: Ashley also posted a stunning swimsuit snap this month, while revealing that she wanted to share an untouched image to empower others
Ashley also posted a stunning swimsuit snap this month, while revealing that she wanted to share an untouched image to empower others. 
'Thought I'd share a pic where my body isn't all stretched out with good angles,' she wrote. 'Drank and ate my way through the entire two weeks in Marbella and Sardinia.
'Definitely need to get back into a healthier balance with exercise (for my mind as much as my body), but you know what, I think I still look good a little squishier.
'Hope this helps if you're feeling be pressure to be "beach body ready", whatever the f*** that means. Life is for living.' 
Suits you madam! Ashley James supports Lydia Bright book launch
Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:01
Previous
Play
Skip
Unmute
Current Time0:01
/
Duration Time0:33
Fullscreen
Need Text
Party girl: Ashley was looking glam in a chic tux jacket complete with a plunging neckline as she hit pal Lydia Bright's book launch on Tuesday
Party girl: Ashley was looking glam in a chic tux jacket complete with a plunging neckline as she hit pal Lydia Bright's book launch on Tuesday
Suited and booted: The blonde chose a chic suit for the night out in London 
Suited and booted: The blonde chose a chic suit for the night out in London 


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4602610/Ashley-James-poses-lingerie-sizzling-photo.html#ixzz4k1SYoX1L
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook